Home for Great Trips and Itineraries
We're helping you enjoy planning travel again.
Letter from the CEO
- Hi There!
- Welcome to Tripwing! Since our founding in 2013, we have been
dedicated to creating a home for tours and vacations on the web.
- I came up with the idea for Tripwing while planning a trip to Turkey
with my friends. Once we decided that Turkey was the destination for
us, we were super excited to get started on planning the details.
It was then that we realized we had no idea how to structure our week
there. How could we see as much as we could? How could we eat as
much as we could? How can we make sure to spend more time doing
and less time shuttling around from site to site? I found myself looking at tour operator websites for inspiration and an outfit (a human?) that could show us around. It was hard to compare tours with so many options across the web, and hard to know which were the best operators. I thought to myself, Why couldn't there just be a marketplace for tours, the same way there are marketplaces for flights, hotels, rental cars, apartments, and even day trip activities?
- And with that question, Tripwing was born. Today we bring you tens of thousands of unique itineraries created by some of the most skilled professionals in the travel and tour industries. The itineraries we provide are coherent, cohesive, and inspiring. Our goal is to give you all the information you need to make informed decisions and travel plans you can be confident in, without spending hours researching different sites and different aspects of your trip.
- If you find a tour you like or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to fill out an inquiry form. Your questions go straight to the tour operator. No clueless middleman, no one selling something you don't want.
- I hope Tripwing is useful to you. If you have ideas for ways we can be better, we would love to hear them.
- We appreciate your time at Tripwing. Safe travels!
Ready and open for business
What are you waiting for? Whether you're a traveler
or someone whose job it is to get folks traveling,
reach out and we’ll make travel happen.